Telehealth Basic Plan
Doctors can be hard to reach, illnesses can occur in the middle of the night, and sometimes you just have a question. In all of those circumstances – and many more – HealthCoreMD is a convenient and affordable solution. As a member, you now receive access to a national network of U.S. board-certified doctors who are available 24/7/365 to treat many
of your medical issues.
The best time to use your Telehealth Basic Plan
HealthCoreMD does not replace your primary care physician. Our goal is to provide you with convenient, affordable healthcare when you need it most.
- When you need immediate care for infections, fever, the onset of the flu or illness, insect bites, rashes and allergies, minor injuries, and more.
- When you think an antibiotic prescription might help. Our doctors will prescribe antibiotics and other non-DEA controlled medications to your pharmacy of choice if determined as part of your treatment plan.
- For short-term prescription refills, for currently prescribed medications.
- You have health-related questions and just need professional guidance.
- On vacation, on a business trip, or away from home.
- If you’re considering the ER or urgent care center for a non-emergency issue.
HealthCoreMD provides comprehensive telehealth programs for an entire household that is “less than a doctor’s copay” with insurance. Our programs offer unlimited consultations with no additional fees, ever.
Refer a friend and get a free year of membership!
Our members are so pleased with the affordable medical services we provide that they frequently refer their family members, friends, and coworkers to us.
As a reward for our member’s loyalty and referrals, we have initiated a new referral program.
Current plan members who refer four (4) eligible individuals who become telehealth members for a minimum of six months; that referring member will receive a credit of 12 months of free membership added to their plan after the conclusion of 12 consecutive months of paid membership dues. There is no limit to the number of eligible individuals you can refer to as membership candidates.